In order to ensure safe and reliable operation of operating equipment, components thereof have to be waited and tested. Safety valves regularly have to be inspected for functionality. Spring-loaded valves can be equipped with either pneumatic, hydraulic or electro-pneumatic sub controls. Even safety valves with sub controls have to be tested once a year.
We conduct these recurring tests online without interrupting the operation of the system. The tests help to precisely determine the response pressure as well as other performance characteristics of spring-loaded safety valves.
Our computer-based mobil testing system is up-to-date. It can be used for safety valves of all makes and is certified by the German TÜV.
Features and Benefits:
- Testing can be conducted during operation (no stoppage)
- Minimal loss of the operating medium during the test
- Determination of cracking pressure, closing pressure and spring characteristics
- Increased system availability
- Testing of the response-pressure in the unpressurised condition
- Reduction of maintenance costs
- Determination of all relevant valve data
- Test results and documentation can be issued on site in the presence of the TÜV or any other body of inspection
- Graphic representation of all test results
Additional Features of Regulated Valves
- Testing of the cracking and closing pressure (pressure switch test)
- Testing of the available forces for the actuator
To get started, contact us at via firstname.lastname@example.org or (+49) 281 206980-0
Here you can download our flyer on the Safety Valve Test 4.0